New on Smosh? That’s Courtney at your right and Damien at your left. Anyways, enjoy the video! By the way, don’t forget to subscribe because they work hard to create videos and entertaining us. Thanks! <3 - Welcome to having fun with my boys dot YouTube dot channel dot com.
– We have Damien *inaudible* next to Damien. – Hi guys! – This is what happens when you give me create a freedom, I get to make my voice pretty. – So what are we doing today, Courtney? – Yeah, so… – What did I get roped into *inaudible* – Yeah.
– Specifically, we’re going to be doing today is following a Jeffree Star makeup tutorial. And the one I picked, I feel like its good? It’s Shane Dawson, getting a makeup tutorial on him by Jeffree Star.
– Okay, it’s all — – It’s basically, I’m Jeffree, you’re Shane. So I have my laptop in this corner here. Look, I have a very messy table filled with makeup. Some of it is extras from Mythical shoots, as well as random stores, and my own because I just wanted to be prepared.
– Do you already have some of this stuff? – Some of it. – Nice! – I don’t think we have the same stuffs as the Jeffree Star. It’s fine, we will make do because he’s using like Chanel *inaudible* – Number five of all things? – You can’t find that on Target.
– No way! – I’m so excited! *exhales* Okay, ready? – Ye-yes, I’m ready. – Okay, this is the tutorial. The beginning you’re gonna see basically what you’re gonna look like. Pfft, You’re right. – Woah — oh yeah nothing around the eyes please.
– *laughs* Okay? Ew! He just licked the palette! – He did that like thrice already. – *gasps* I definitely have the perfect lashes for this tutorial and I think I nailed it with my colors and my choices and everything — Wow! This is like — – Is that — is that Louie Vuitton? – Oh yeah, everything in Jeffree Star’s videos is Louie Vuitton.
– Louie Vuitton! Louie Vuitton! – Cuuuuuuute. Okay, so they’re starting — starting with Primer and stuff… So, this is what we’re gonna use as a Primer, it’s like a pixie glow mist, it’s got that argan oil that you said you like when we went to Target yesterday.
– Oh yeah, fresh-ground pixie. – Okay, I’m gonna just *inaudible* your hair, so soft! – Mmm. – Okay, I’m gonna — I don’t know *inaudible* – *Damien makes funny sounds* – Oh, good thing I did trial sprays, Jeffree Star does trial sprays.
I watch Jeffree Star, just ’cause it’s so nice he just doesn’t care. He just throws all the tee. That was probably too much. Here we go! I think this is gonna be a fine for Primer. – And then — sorry I just like — – I think anyone’s touched my face with hair a very long time and I just realized, this is interesting.
– Really? I love touching faces. – M’hm… – ‘Cause I can never touch my own ’cause I’m scared I’m gonna break out. I wanna see if he uses a brush or beauty sponge this time for foundation because he alternates and I did have a little damp sponge — Jeffree Star, always damp sponge.
What the heck? Oh, it’s spray-on foundation. No, thank you. Okay uhm, this was the shade that I picked. I didn’t know who we’re gonna do the makeup on today I just knew I was gonna do it on somebody, he ended being my victim.
– I’m a pale boy but I’ve got some olive amount in there. – Yeaah… This color is called light — – Snow white in the snow. – Le — let me put on my hand like Jeffree Star does. – Drinking milk and rice.
– That looks pretty olive. – *laughs* – I think we’re just gonna have to go in. – Let’s just — I’m gonna trust you, you’re expert. – We’ll compensate. Here we go! – Oh my god! – Ready?! – Yeah! Let’s rock and roll baby! – Look up! – Nuuuu.
– *laughs* You’re so unhappy, but I am so happy, la la la la. Are you comfortable? Are you comfortable? – I’m rarely comfortable in life so this is good as it gets. – Okay. – Am I beautiful yet? Am I beautiful yet? – I think so.
So we’re doing foundation and spilling tea… Oh, time for concealer. – Yeah, don’t show my face. – You look goo — *laughs* – You said no brushes, dawg! – Well, for the foundation. – You’re breaking the Accord, our pact.
– I know, I know… I really hope you look good for your date tonight. – Thank you. *sighs* I don’t have a date. Wow! It is! – We’re gonna use it! – Let’s do it! – We’re gonna do it! – *laughs* The more the look in your eyes than anything — – Look up! – Oh, I hate this.
I hate this so much. – You hate it? Don’t worry. It’s feels closer to your eyeball than it is. Ooooh, look at you, little vampire boy. You’re gonna die. – *laughs* – This is so ugly! I feel like, I really — no just kidding, it’s good.
– Well… Okay, we’re gonna do a little more concealer in the parts where you do concealer. – Oh, yes. – Even though your nose is already freakin’ snatched. We’re still gonna… – Thank you! – Wow, this is like really.
.. I don’t know how to feel ’bout this. So close your eyes, I’ma do a little bit — yes! Perfect! That’s exactly what I needed. – Did you bring makeup removers this time? Oh, did you actually not? – I forgot to purchase makeup *inaudible* – Oh my god! – Good thing we only have one more video left so it’s not that big of a deal.
But really like, woah! Why Damien looks so extra pretty today? Okay, now we’re probably moving on to baking. Yep! Setting powder. That’s we’re doing! Oooh, we should try what Jeffree Star does with the sponge, with setting powder because I’ve never done that before.
– *inaudible* – So this *inaudible* no so sike! Jeffree Star uses… And I messed up. But we’re gonna try it *inaudible* – Are we — are we — is that what we’re gonna do? – Yeah. – Alright. – There’s that setting powder, yes! – Ahh! No, it’s fine.
– Were you kidding? – Yes, I was kidding. – You scared me! – I’m sworwy. – It’s little Geisha ei… I’m sorry. – *laughs* I’m a bit like a puppet that comes to life where it’s like “I’m not that dummy, you’re that dummy dummy.
” – Oh my god, I’m failing! Help meee. – I don’t know how I got these scars! Are we — are we done with the powder? – No, we’re done with the setting powder, you let it bake. – There’s something on my eyelash.
– It happens. It’s setting powder so it’s not gonna hurt you. *laughs* – What?! Say it! Say it, Courtney! Say it what you’re gonna say! I want you to say it! You know what, no! I want you to say what you’re gonna say! – I do this on my own face, every day of my life! You can handle it *inaudible*! We’ll use this boi because uh — *disgusts* There’s so many weird contour palettes — okay, freak it, we’ll use this one.
Freak it. – *grins* Yeah. So, we can do is — we’re just gonna use this guy because I don’t have that brush we’re literally limited on brushes because *inaudible* But — oh, thank you! That will help me, that really really help me, so much! Can you turn that way a little bit for me? – *agrees* – Oooh yeah, there she is, there’s that cheek.
There it is, la la la la. Your beard is so crazy, like literally old pictures of your beard are freaking insane. Okay, let’s just contour for it because you can, even though it’s probably gonna be hidden away.
I wish I had this *mumbles* put in my own makeup on. – Honestly, I don’t know why you don’t. Start making noises. – Just laughing hysterically — – Ha ha ha, I’m the worst *laughing in a lady way* – *laughs* Staph! – That’s my *inaudible* – Help me! Okay, there’s that line, this makes your nose looks freakin’ Michael Jackson snatched.
Okay, there’s that line, this makes your nose looks freakin’ Michael Jackson snatched. – Touch my eyelids. Touch my eyelids. Okay, there’s that line, this makes your nose looks freakin’ Michael Jackson snatched.
– Touch my eyelids. Touch my eyelids. – Sorry! Ugh, I’m left-handed. Why is your face has to have two sides? Why is your face has to have two sides? – *grins* Okay, I wanna see more Jeffree Star’s *inaudible*.
I thought I would use this video itself a lot more but since I know how to do makeup and I’ve watched a lot Jeffree Star videos, I’m kinda just crushing it! *inaudible* he’s doing highlighter — Jeffree Star’s doing highlighter already! We haven’t done eyes yet.
We’re gonna leave highlighter for last because that’s just the icing on the cake, baby! – Mmmm. We’re gonna leave highlighter for last because that’s just the icing on the cake, baby! – Mmmm. – You put on the cherry before the Whep Crem.
– This is where you’re probably gonna look really bad. – This is where you’re probably gonna look really bad. – Great. – Uhm okay, so what I’m gonna do, I’m gonna wipe off the powder that’s been baking for a while because you don’t need it on your face anymore — – Uhm okay, so what I’m gonna do, I’m gonna wipe off the powder that’s been baking for a while because you don’t need it on your face anymore — – Thank you.
– Do not — do not *indistinct*. Relax, it’s not getting in there. Look, I can see the powder flying off. *disgusts* Don’t look at me like that. – Hi there, Courtney, it’s me, the puppet that lives in your room! – We’re gonna make you look better, we’re gonna make you look better.
Close your eyes! Stop squinching. I’m doing powder, yellow powder on your eyes, because everyone cares about this! What the heck, I just need to know, what freakin’ color is first? Ready, one two three annnd — orange.
Okay. The closest thing I have like the orange-y one is this one here. Ooooh, so pretty though. Okay, ready? Close them eyes, it’s time. – M’hm… – I’m getting your arch. I just want you to look pretty at the end of this, why am I so bad with like matching.
.. You hate this? – What’s up? No, that just came out. – Stop squinching. I need you to show me those eyebrow bones. Stop! Stuuup! – I can’t. – Raise your eyebrows — YEAH! There she is! – Oh, it’s really get in there between the space between the orbital bone in my eyeball.
– I’m just gonna make the cheeks a little more appear *inaudible* – Mmmm… – ‘Cause that’s what I’ve been doing lately, is making it a little bit more blushy in the center. You look terrifying. *gasps* Uuh yes! Ryan Todd has brought me all of my palettes! I have so many, I could get a bookcase.
Okay, so then he when it said it was a darker color and even more intense hot color. So, we’re gonna go in — ooh, we can go in that deep red. That’s very setsy. – Yes! Yes! – Yeeeess! You have such a beautiful face, Damien.
– Thank you, Courtney! – Thanks to my makeup. Like, your like — sooo — like your bone structure it’s all there but like this really brings it home. Raise your eyebrows. Keep raising ’em! You’re fine.
*laughs* – *laughs* I’m trying so hard. Keep raising ’em! You’re fine. *laughs* – *laughs* I’m trying so hard. – I know! l know! *laughs* This is the best day, and the worst! He makes sure he looks pretty, and he’s just sitting there like what is wrong with ah — what am I doing wrong? – Uuh, *opening a scroll* alright.
– Is this cut crease? – Is this cut crease? – One, wrong shade. Two, believe in yourself. Two, believe in yourself. – *laughs* – *laughs* – Three, no cussing. – Three, no cussing. – Four, I feel disrespected.
– Five, shades all wrong. *closing a scroll* – We’re doing a cut crease, surprise. – Oh, yes! – I’ve only done a cut crease once in my life and it’s like the other day and it wasn’t great. – Don’t tell me that.
– I’ve only done a cut crease once in my life and it’s like the other day and it wasn’t great. – *thinking what to pick* – *inaudible* – It’s all ugly. We’re not gonna use that. We’re gonna use — We’re gonna use real concealer.
We’re gonna use — We’re gonna use real concealer. – This one looks like candy. – *gasps* We can use that — yea, it’s called Sugar. You guys made a very good point, we went shopping for makeup and they’re like why does every beauty product make me wanna eat it.
– I want to eat it so bad. – Where’s my concealer, Damien? Why are you hiding it? Oh, there it is. That’s foundation, you know literally nothing. *laughs* – *laughs* – You’re such a smiley guy. You’re like my dad.
– *laughs* – Stop scratching your eye! – There’s so much to unpack with you putting makeup on a boy being like “You’re like my dad.” there’s just so much there. – There’s so much to unpack with you putting makeup on a boy being like “You’re like my dad.
” there’s just so much there. – Raise your eyebrows. Oooh, yellow *messed up* we’re making a sunset! – Mmmm… – Okay, I don’t have — the only orange glitter I have is like a really intense orange glitter — Oh, wait SIKE! I have my Dream State palette.
Boom! – Woaah. Ooooh. What are their names? What are their names? – We’re gonna use daze, or vivid. – But not inky biss ’cause that’s a baby male demon. – Okay, close your eyes. Ready? It’s going on. Oooooooooh.
Oooooooooh. Love this so much! – M’hm… – I’m so bad at makeup! Look at all that Fallout! Damien! Ugh… – Oh, this is hard for you, Courtney? Are you having a rough day? – Dude! Raise raise raise. *burps* – Oh, bless you! Oh, caught it! – *eats* – Thank you — oh my gaaaaad.
– Thank you — oh my gaaaaad. – Mmm, mungeranian food what is this spicy feta? – We’re gonna go with a bright color like in the center ’cause it’s like — wow and you’re just like straight up sparkly right now because — woah, this is too much.
I’m having this so much struggle right now. You know how hard it is. – *laughs* – To just really staring right into your failure like — – Ow! – Sorry. – Hey! If anything on my parents failure. – *laughs* This is what’s gonna happen, we’re gonna give you — don’t — we’re gonna, we’re gonna give you eyeliner but its not gonna be in the way you think, it’s gonna be just gentle eyeshadow pressed upon your eyelids, okay? – Great! Great! Yeah! – Okay?! Okay?! Okay?! KEWELL! It’s going like this, okay? That’s all it’s gonna be the whole time, okay? – *inaudible* – *inaudible* Okay? Okay? – Should it be burning? ‘Cause it’s not.
If it’s supposed to be? You need to know. – You look so — like you look like you really wanna be pretty, but it’s just not happening… How is that look is that passed his eyeliner boys? Literally only boys in this room, filming.
aaannd, literally only boys are probably watching or probably all the boys had clicked away at this point. Look at me a little bit close? *laughs* – Courtney, can we just be serious for one minute? Look at me! Courtney, seriously, look at me! – *laughs* Look at my face.
– You’re acting so weird right now. – *laughs* You look a lot like Shane Dawson right now! It’s — that’s like pretty much what he looks like. I’m very proud of myself. – Ugh! Ugh! It’s all up in there, It’s all up in there! – I’m like I would literally — in your eye? – Yeah.
– *laughs* This video, dude. – *gasps* Sorry. – Help us! We’re gonna give you a highlight and then we’re gonna call it a night, okay? Okay?! Highlight is the best part. – This smells like coconut. – This is the powder that tastes good! Open your mouth! – This is the powder that tastes good! Open your mouth! – Wait, you were serious?! – Wait, you were serious?! – Open your mouth! – Open your mouth! – Hell no! – *laughs in unison* – Sometimes when I’m doing my makeup, and like this powder is flying everywhere when I breathe in, I tasted like sugar.
– Oh, I did. Yup. – Seeeee? – But you know what else tastes very sweet? Cyanide. – Whaa? *grins* – *grins in unison* – You look so pretty! – I don’t feel like I do! – I don’t feel like I do! – Okay, now — you know what, we’re gonna do we’re gonna settle it all in with a nice finishing spray.
– Okay, now — you know what, we’re gonna do we’re gonna settle it all in with a nice finishing spray. – Okay, now — you know what, we’re gonna do we’re gonna settle it all in with a nice finishing spray.
– Finally! – How do you think he looks, Ryan Todd? Literally, look at the picture, he looks a lot like Shane Dawson. OH! It’s the sexy sex robot from AI! OH! It’s the sexy sex robot from AI! – AI! I was gonna say that! I even see myself as him and he’s like “I’ve been counting the minutes since last I saw you.
Five thousand minutes, forty-two seconds, and thirty-eight seconds.” – Yeeaah. I even see myself as him and he’s like “I’ve been counting the minutes since last I saw you. Five thousand minutes, forty-two seconds, and thirty-eight seconds.
” – *laughs* – SIX! – Alright, I’m gonna make you *don’t know what that word is.*, ready? – Yes, please. – Close, and hold breath. – *inhales* – Okay, we did it! – Are we done?! Do I get to see the reveal now? – .
..oh we have a mirror right here. – …oh we have a mirror right here. – I haven’t seen myself. Wow! I uhm… aannd you say you do this everyday! *laughs* – Oof, you look like Edward Cullen got pink eye.
– *laughs in unison* – It’s like “I’ve been watching you… You’re not like the other girls… *sneezes*. – *laughs in unison* – Snot coming out your eye. – I keep scratching my butt and touching my eye but, I can’t die — *inaudible*.
” – Do vampires poop? – Of course they poop. – What did we learn today? – I learned that when Courtney wants to have fun with her boys, it usually spells “DANGER”. – *laughs* – aannd I need to ask more questions.
– I love you, Damien! You’re the sweetest boy, and you let me do whatever I want always. You always give me a last slice of pizza. – That’s the way to the lady’s heart, gents. You just let her do whenever anytime always and don’t stick up for yourself! – *laughs* – Little disclaimer, I completely forgot to put on Mac lipstick.
– My black jeans! – *laughs* – For those who stick around toward the end, thank you, we love you, and hopefully you can where able to follow this tutorial and do just as good. Send us pictures if you’re able to do the same look.
He looks like a lot like the camera — or the tutorial. I’m crazy, I’m losing my s**t. Soooo, I love guys, hit that bell if you wanna see the next video where I have fun with my boys. Maybe Try Not To Laugh, maybe it wont.
>> Courtney: Thank you guys for going this journey with me, I’m sorry I suck at makeup. If you wanna watch our Rhett and Link episode of the SmoshCast podcast, hit that box on the left. …or guess what, Smosh Games is back baby! If you wanna see that, hit that box on the right.