– Hello everbody my name is Tyler Oakley and this is: – Another Q and Slay. – No! (Mamrie laughs) – This is Mamrie Hart. She is a golden child of the night. – (laughs) What? – That I — – I’m a fuckin’ — – (babbles) So, Mamrie and I have done it all.
We’ve just done — – You wish! (laughing) – Cue the montage! (parody rock music) – Wow, what a time we had. (laughing) – Can’t even deal with the mems. – So today, this has been a long — whoa! Mamrie and I have always loved juggalo culture.
– Love it, never list it. – If you don’t know, the Insane Clown Posse is what? – They are a band, out of I’m guessing where you’re from — – How dare you, but true. So the Insane Clown Posse is a duo, if you will, much like us.
I’m just thinking about our journey, it really took a journey, it was more like a gurney, am I right? (laughs loudly) – I’d like this to be adjourn-ied. Like in court. Bye, I’m out. – Okay, so we are gonna become juggalos, the members of the Insane Clown Posse — – I’m nervous to sip, cause you’re gonna make me guffaw.
– While we become them, Grace Helbig, come here, – Get in here. – Is going to quiz us on all things juggalo. – Yeah, I’m obviously qualified. – Go away! – Hold on! – What? – Can I tell them a story? – No! – Cut to a picture of the Insane Clown Posse.
That’s what they look like, that’s what we all see them looking like, however, last year, when I was coming back from Australia on a trip, I was going through customs at LAX at five a.m. — – Oh my god I know this.
– and there were people in front of me and it looked like they were roadies and I was like “I know the Warp Tour was in Sydney last night cause I was there, so this is a band.” And then I figured it out, through my fuckin’ little — – You needled that haystack.
– I see inside this bitch, and I was like, “that’s the Insane Clown Posse without makeup on.” – And hashtag lo and hashtag behold, – And then I Google Imaged “Insane Clown Posse with no makeup on” — – You Bing searched imaged.
– Nailed it. – So Grace is gonna ask us questions about the Insane Clown Posse, while we become the Insane Clown Posse. Whoever gets the most right becomes the queen juggalo. – Quick note. – Or juggalette, sorry.
– Quick note. – Oh? (screams) I’m not cut out for the Posse, I’m so afraid! – Why do I gotta be the fat one? – You literally announced you wanted to be the fat one. Okay, Grace, ask us anything. – Oh my god I feel like Zoella.
– It’s literally (laughs) – [Grace] When Insane Clown Posse, ICP, first formed, ICP did not stand for Insane Clown Posse. What did it stand for: Insane Crew Pimps or Inner City Posse? – I say Inner City Posse.
– And what was the other one? – [Grace] The other one was Insane Crew Pimps. – I’m going with Insane Croon Pimps. – Croon Pimps? – Like a crooner! – Croon — – Like who’s that guy that fuckin’ croons? – Aaron Connick Junior? – Yes! Yes! – Just (drowned out by shout) – Close your eyes! – No, don’t put it on my eyelids! Close your eyes.
– Oh, oh, oh, oh! – Sorry Grace, what’s the correct answer? – [Grace] Mamrie Hart got it correct. – In what world? – [Grace] Inner City Posse. – This one, bitch. Close your eyes. (Grace laughs) You have 30 seconds on the eyes, go for it! – Okay, close your dang mouth.
(grunts) – I hate it! I hate it! – [Grace] The two of you look like, the dumbest mimes I’ve ever seen. (laughs) – What do you mean? – [Grace] Just the two failed mimes — – Go like this, Tyler. – [Grace] Hey! Which of the following songs is on The Great Milenko? Here are the two choices: Under The Moon, Dead Body Man.
– Oh! Dead Body Man. – It’s gotta be Dead Body Man. – [Grace] You’re both wrong. (gasping) It’s Under The Moon! – Wow, you think you know someone. Close your eyes. – So far, so attractive. – Is Beans still with us? – She’s over there sleeping motherfucka.
– [Grace] The following lyrics are from what song? “I could take all the facepaint off and get a real job working for your dad.” – That’s a real lyric? – [Grace] That’s a real lyric, what’s the name of the song that it’s from: Play With Me; Another Love Song? – Another Love Song.
– Another Love Song. – [Grace] It is Another Love Song featuring Snoop Dogg and Ol’ Dirty Bastard. – Wow! – ICP collabed with ODB? – And SD? – OMG. – [Grace] That’s true — – OMFG. – [Grace] it’s an OTP.
Joe Bruce is the real name of which member of the Insane Clown Posse? – The fat one. – [Grace] Well, I’m gonna give you two choices. Violent J or Shaggy 2 Dope. – I’m gonna say Jaggy 2 Jope. – [Grace] Well that’s — – Not even an option.
– [Grace] not one of the two choices, but — – I’m gonna say the 2 Dope. – [Grace] You’re both incorrect, it’s Violent J. – Dang it, dang it — – Listen, I don’t support violence. – Y’know, that’s why I voted accordingly.
– [Grace] What city is Insane Clown Posse from? – [Both] Michigan. – [Grace] That’s a state and not a city, both of you. Los Angeles and Detroit. – [Both] Oh, Detroit. (Grace laughs) – God Bless. – [Grace] Eyebrows on fleek.
– [Both] Hold on. – [Grace] Okay, the Insane Clown Posse performs a style of hardcore hip-hop known as what? Is it called Horrorcore; is it called Death Rap? – [Both] Horrorcore. – I’m gonna say Horrorcore.
– [Grace] You’re both correct! (screaming) That is nightmare-inducing. – That actually is Insane Clown Posse video right there. – [Grace] That is Horrorcore personified. – I just need everyone to know — (burps) (laughs) that we have the utmost respect for Horrorcore.
– Listen, we a million percent do. – [Grace] Here we go, every good juggalo, while they’re facepainting each other, they take a moment to have some — – Is this the favorite juggalo shot whiskey and car battery acid? – [Grace] Happy juggalo.
– Happy juggalo. – Jugga-whoa, you look great! – Jugga-no. Jugga-slow. – Why? – I don’t know. – Jugga you gotta go. (laughing) – If I go like this it just looks like two boobs peeking out of there — – Ahh, she loves the clob.
– [Grace] Last question, ready? – Yes. – [Grace] I’m not gonna give you choices. The yearly convention of the Insane Clown Posse fans is called? – Mrs. Jug Con. – Mrs. Jug Con? – I’ve been. Mom. You know when your mom shimmies in front of your friends in Insane Clown Posse makeup? – Is this flashbacks to your Michigan days? – Jackie no! Wait give us options.
– [Grace] Jug Con, The Gathering of — – The Gathering of the Juggalos, a million percent, all my money. – [Grace] It is, that’s it. – Okay well I also vote that. Wait who is the queen juggalette? A traditional YouTube collab.
– (babbling) Beans, since you’re also a member of Team Internet — – Oh my god, look at this Team Internet shirt. – Who do you think won? – Wink at who you think won. Let us know who you think won, because the queen juggalette tonight in the comments section.
If you wanna see more of Mamrie go to her channel, the link is below, and subscribe to her because she is, this is litterally the best of what you’ll find. – Oh my god my teeth in this video. – Oh my, it looks like you ate out an ashtray.
– She has a first name. – Sorry, Ashlay. – Ashlay. Okay that’s all, have a good life, good luck with your lives, goodbye. Did you know that Insane Clown Posse has never been nominated for a Grammy? – I’m shocked.
– Or a Teen Choice Award. – How many fuckin’, like — – Bye!